Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Partial Moon Eclipse

Beyond_Vision

I feel your pain Kev....

I had planned to do a timelapse movie but variable cloud put pay to those plans...

Did manage to grab a couple but lacking contrast due to being taken through what was at best a heady mix of thin cloud and contrails...

Here's a crop from a single frame taken with the 1000D on the Megrez 72 FF III combo...

1/640s ISO200 at about f4.8ish...

LPE_1.jpg

Peter...

Both good images and keepers :) I only realized last night how rare a blue moon eclipse was.....last one was 350 years ago :hello2:

Wonder when the last New Years eve blue moon eclipse was?.....bet your talking thousands of years ago.

Both good images and keepers :) I only realized last night how rare a blue moon eclipse was.....last one was 350 years ago :)

Wonder when the last New Years eve blue moon eclipse was?.....bet your talking thousands of years ago.

Wow didn't realize that. Lucky we were round to see it!:hello2:

Tricky conditions last night. How do you find the Tamron lens for general photography?

cheers

Alan

TBH I havent used it a great deal for normal photography but for the money I would say it quite reasonable. I could have done with some more focal length last night but it was a last minute affair and I didn't have time to set up a scope.

Regards

Kevin

Archived