Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Greetings from Derby!

stant0s

Hello everyone!

I'm Steve, and I live in Derby. I've finally gotten round to registering - I've been a lurker on and off for sometime now! I've had the urge to buy a telescope after finding one in the house when I moved in, it's not great - the mount is shoddy so it flys all over the place :icon_eek: When I did manage to get it steady, looking at our moon was incredible, it made a serious impact on me! So, I've decided now is the time to buy one, but me being tight, I thought I might get a bargain on a pre-owned one! so I'm looking about on the forums in hope of a good deal!

Steve

Hi Steve,

Another East Midlander here......:icon_eek:

I work in Derby but live near Mansfield so I know the area reasonably well. As others have suggested get over to the 'community' section of SGL and register with the East Midland Stargazers group.

I'm sure we are going to meeting up soon, but if you want any advice then please ask.

All the best,

Neil.

Archived