Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

The most expensive diagonal

ahlberto

Beeing more expensive,the 299€ denk in italy,they have very beautiful metal caps(i have the denk powerswith S2 for SCT binos) and the best 2" adapter ive seen permiting the diagonal rotate on is axis without the need of unlock any screw.Even at 299€ they are expensive but they are in reality William Optics diagonals.WO makes the denkmeier diagonals.Now the 783€ priçe on astroshop.de is an really out of this world.

hehe, the sad thing is that it probably is no better then a much cheaper diagonal, maybe even a rebranded generic thing.

it is just stupid to pay so much for a brand, people should look for performance for their money, not a brand.

alfi

How strange! Its unbelievable they charge so much for the denks, whereas the TV diagonal, which is supposed to be better is advertised on that same page for less than half the cost.

Which is why I wonder if it's a pricing error. If this outfit is just a part of a company that has multiple e-commerce sites, makes me wonder if the people that run it even know anything about what they're selling. The denks are rebranded william optics diagonals as albherto said.

Hi.Yup,they are rebranded william optics diagonals.If someone whats a denk diagonal,just buy a william optics one,-they are the same stuff.

How strange! Its unbelievable they charge so much for the denks, whereas the TV diagonal, which is supposed to be better is advertised on that same page for less than half the cost.

Which is why I wonder if it's a pricing error. If this outfit is just a part of a company that has multiple e-commerce sites, makes me wonder if the people that run it even know anything about what they're selling. The denks are rebranded william optics diagonals as albherto said.

Archived