Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from another newbie

salmja79

Hello,

Just a quick message to introduce myself. I've been into astronomy for about 12 months now and currently own a 130mm Skywatcher. Living in London but still finding sights to enjoy in the light polluted evening sky though have to run the risk of setting up on a public common as I live in a flat. I suffer as most astronomrers do from buying new kit, getting excited about using it and the skies promptly clouding over for 3 days!!

Looking forward to getting involved in discussions on this site and helping others where possible.

Sal

Hello,

Just a quick message to introduce myself. I've been into astronomy for about 12 months now and currently own a 130mm Skywatcher. Living in London but still finding sights to enjoy in the light polluted evening sky though have to run the risk of setting up on a public common as I live in a flat. I suffer as most astronomrers do from buying new kit, getting excited about using it and the skies promptly clouding over for 3 days!!

Looking forward to getting involved in discussions on this site and helping others where possible.

Sal

welcome Sal hope you are enjoying it all as much as I am Im sorry your in London I work there and I know the skies are polluted but at 5 in the morning over Tower of London a great view of Jupiter so keep looking

I am also a new member to SGL

Best wishes

Doug.

Archived