NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Dalby in Aug

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Info please!

If this is the starfest 25-28 August, then I'm trying to negotiate a gate pass for a couple of days with she who must be obeyed. Now if I could just drop her off on Tyneside at the mother-in laws, and drive back down .......... :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Come on then peeps lets hear all about it I could not make it unfortunately due to unforeseen commitments but was there in spirit

lets read all about the goings on the wild parties and campfire dancing due to cloudy weather

No please tell me it was clear and some great views were gained

Mr Tom

Have you got much gear left over?

I am looking at EPs now :wink:

Ian and Gordon hope the beverages went down and stayed down chaps :shock: :laugh:

one other thing anyone know of where I may be able to get hold of any old kinds of bricks F/G of course?

Well the Friday and Sunday Nights were a washout for astronomy but the Saturday night was rather pretty good. From 9:30pm through to 1:45am was exceptional then for a few hours it was hunt the clear patch, the night was finished off with a view of M42 about 4:45am. :p

Please await My alter Ego to tell the truth :shock:

While all this was going on there was an underground movement at work tempting people with Stella and Carlsberg but We were strong and held out! Well we held out till 1:30 and then well everything went swimmingly with a 3:30 BBQ and copious cans of ale and all the while everyone else on the camp slept on in blissfull ignorance ( so we hoped ) of what we were getting up to :wink:

P.S. Was there anyone there who can relate too this but doesn't recognise their part in it. Please get in touch. :laugh:

Archived