Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

N. American Neb (Test)

JCJC

Wasn't going to post this one as it is very rough. Wanted desperately to test out my new modded 350D and CLS filter, this shot is about 3 x 10mins subs (another first for me) and one dark frame. No flats so the image is clipped towards the corners, there's lots wrong with this one but really pleased how the 350D and 200mm lens has captured loads of Ha, the mod makes such a difference.

Can't wait to try this camera out properly...

3995837314_4da6145d7f_o.jpg

Thanks for looking.......... Jordan

jcjc's Flickr Page

Indeed Modding is always beneficial when it comes to Ha with the Canon DSLR's...

The modded 1000D is even better... as the noise performance and total lack of ampglow means you dont waste time taking darks or leaving gaps between "lights"...

My 350D will be back in use in a few months time once the temperature drops a bit more...

Peter...

Had a quick look at the link, looks great, thanks Guy. I did do a quick levels and curves proccess in CS3 but my curves look nothing like the ones on the link....

I try that out when I have time.... loads of homework :D

Jordan

Archived