Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Other Hobbies?

OXO

Sounds as hectic as me Daz :)

Not played golf for a few years, used to date a lady who owned or part owned a golf club and that was cool as i got to play a few rounds in peace when the course was closed. I wasnt very good at it though it has to be said. Another thing that was great, on certain occations i got to meet celebs when the charity events were held..

Marital Arts eh thats pretty cool aswell never done that but i used to Box for a couple of years never got beat either hehe.

Archery this sunday morning for me gota get back into that.

James

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15 fights UN defeated Gaz, my trainer was my old boss quite a funny story attached to this....

I started work 2 weeks from leaving school in a garage spraying van's,trucks and even sometimes planes on contract aswell as bike tanks for  bikers(the normal iron maiden artwork etc etc). Anyway my boss of whom most people didn't like mentioned i should go down to his boxing club and get some muscle on me(as i am a skinny little runt always have been). So i went down and he asked me to punch him at first i said no(thinking this guy is my boss geez) but he cont to ask then started to push me so i punched him right on his chin and knocked him out(em barrising). I was hailed a hero at work the next day but Mike(my boss) took it well and it sort of went on from there. Gave it up in the end as i got into more lets say social things and didn't want the hassle's that came with it. :)

James :)

I used to Box and do martial arts at while at school. Heart wasn't in either it has to be said. Dragged down there by my old man because i was badly bullied at school. I must have taken something in because I corned one of the little s@#ts in the PE equipment store. And instead of doing the normal slap and tickle that people do when they can't punch, I put him on floor. blumming nice feeling seeing him lay there. Especially after five years of hell.

I was a Rubbish boxer despite that incident. Dad gave up on me getting anywhere, so i gave up both Boxing and Karate at the first chance.

Russ

Didn't stop the bullying, far from it. Had another punchup shortly after that. And then got cornered in a subway by 8 of them. They didn't use fists and I didn't come out of it too well. The police were involved (who gave them a stiff telling off while I got treated at A&E). The school did nothing. And i promptly got beaten up again by the same crowd. I began to see only one way out.

As a parent now, it's the thing i dread most. Bullying really needs to be stamped out. I don't think the schools or police have any powers or respect. Got my eldest son into Karate very early. Will start him in boxing too if he's up for it. Also encourage him to hit back real hard and not worry about the damage.

Russ

Hi Russ,

Couldnt agree more with your views regards school's and police, earlier this year my son david(11) was being picked on at school and got a black eye. I went to the school and demanded to see the head teacher and was promtly fogged off with bullshit, didnt stand for it and told David if it happens again to use what i have teached him and kick the ***t out of them! and like you not worry about the damage.

If theres one thing i hate in the world it's bullies wouldnt give a [removed word] if they were all dead.

James

Archived