Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Something I saw last friday night.

nodangedave

Yep, definitely the ISS, I saw the pass too. It's a great sight. Use this website to predict ISS, satellite and iridium flare passes - enter in your details and you can view predicted passes for the future and the last 48hrs (maybe more, can't remember).

The ISS is also a lovely way to show kids Father Christmas as he passes over near the 25th December :o

Yep, definitely the ISS, I saw the pass too. It's a great sight. Use the website to predict ISS, satellite and iridium flare passes - enter in your details and you can view predicted passes for the future and the last 48hrs (maybe more, can't remember).

The ISS is also a lovely way to show kids Father Christmas as he passes over near the 25th December :o

I have actually done that .. although i found a well timed bright Iridium Flare instead of the ISS..

Even Mrs Skye didn't quite understand what she was looking at as I dragged the family outside on a very cold Christmas Eve.

Steve

Archived