Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi everybody

Pablito

Hi,

It should be my first post but it's the second :)

My name is Paul, I live in Poland. I am interested in watching the sky since ever but I am equipped from 5 years (only).

I am your forum viewer from a year but I finally decided to register. Hope will stay with you for a long time :D

I am DIY enthusiast. I built two equatiorial platforms and almost finished 12" truss dobsonian (hat to sell it). Upgreading equipment is real pleasure for me. This week I am going to flock my 10" Schmidt-Newtonian and replace the focuser with 1:11 Crayford.

If I will find 18" mirror blank I will build Obssesion UC style truss dob :(

Thanks for attention :)

P.S. I learnt your language 10 years ago so forgive me some mistakes ;)

John, I see in your signature homemade dob mount. In my garrage I struggle with the same for my LXD55 SN10" scope. I am going to attach stepper motors and DSC system. I bought NCG-Max computer on ebay recently. Hope it will work :)

He he, I've just nottices my literal mistake: "hat to sell". I have no hat to sale now :D

Replace "t" with "d".

Archived