Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M57 (Deep)

Tim

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The outer layers being revealed here, are like the proverbial Onion skins, and whilst you seem have exposed layers hithertoo unseen, there are hints of even more to come. I don't think you are done with this yet TJ.:D

Ron.:)

If we get some very still, very dark, very clear nights, I might go for some 60 min subs to get the very outer shell, but that really is incredibly faint, only visible in Ha and good transparency.

I have been ducking and darting around the sky with the Mak Newt though Ron, to get a feel for it on as many object types as possible. I just need to do a reflection neb and a globular with it now. It is a dream with the narrowband filters though, last night I was taking individual pillars within the "soul" nebula, breathtaking :D

Hopefully the final image of this one will include a more detailed 1296 and better stars.

Cheers

Tim

Archived