Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Getting serious now : I have gone side by side.

Catanonia

Not quite losemdary or what ever it is called :)

ADM vixel / SW side by side saddle all deliver (about 2/3rd new price 2nd hand) and fixed to the EQ6 Pro.

All very nicely balanced out, so now have the ED80 in guide rings from Arthur with the ED120 right next to it static :)

Getting a bit serious now :rolleyes:

Ha. It's not been dark enough long enough yet... and I've not been well... and I have loads of other stuff to do... and we have earthquakes... and floods... and meteor strikes... and

But you only need 1/4 of the time now or does it now take 4 times as long to setup :)

Ha. It's not been dark enough long enough yet... and I've not been well... and I have loads of other stuff to do... and we have earthquakes... and floods... and meteor strikes... and

And you have been busy making my tube rings and filter wheel.....

post-13707-133877389616_thumb.jpg

post-13707-13387738962_thumb.jpg

Been on loads of american sites and know exactly what you mean. Nothing exists ourside thier own sphere of existance :)

Might drop by one day and have a peek, probably cause too much trouble knowing me and my fun side of me :)

Sometimes I can resist :rolleyes:

Forum war / raid anyone :) bwahahahahahahaha :eek:

I had a poor experience on CN, mainly cos I challenged someones theory on what was going on with nexstar 6SEs :) Oh well, CN Member, you win, your theory is correct, I guess I'll just have to put up with better accuracy using my method as solace.

Good luck with the SBS bar, I've just sent mine off for modification, should come back with one of Ambermile's spanky new dovetails :) I might get to use it in anger this side of september if the weather sorts itself out.

Archived