SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

M-13 re-processed

daryl_lincoln

I posted a image in another post but have re-processed the data and wanted so show the difference.

For people who are new to imaging even in what you think are bad images there is hope in processing

My 1st image (Top) re-processed (Bottom)

post-16542-133877386142_thumb.jpg

post-16542-133877386148_thumb.jpg

Definitely an improvement there, well done. I think you can get even more out of it if you avoid making the background totally black. Best to process the image so the final result has a dark background, but not totally black.

Daniel

Thanks pll

Definitely an improvement there, well done. I think you can get even more out of it if you avoid making the background totally black. Best to process the image so the final result has a dark background, but not totally black.

I find that a black background is my only option as i have bad LP and the red channel is too red. If i remove the red the other colours suffer and the background looks strange

Hi Daryl

I couldnt improve on your image. Found it really hard to balance the colours, as I am unused to mono cameras (only just recently purchased one myself).

You definitely need to get better focus to improve things though :)

Have you tried a Bahtinov mask?

Hi image with a meade DSI-II colour. I use the focus function on Meade's Evisage software which i think is great.

This image was taken more as a test image for my new roll on/off shed :-) to check polar allignment and guiding but always worth processing any images you get.

Archived