Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Skywatcher Nirvana UWA Eyepieces

Steve, as you know, I gave the Nirvana a good thrashing @ the SSP on my 'scope and if you would like me to compare with a Pentax then happy to do so (I do a lot of report writing / evaluations so have a format but can use yours..)

Basically, was impressed - very..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Steve but the Skywatcher Nirvana series are already well known under another name, except perhaps for the 28mm 2-inch which is currently being assessed by Jahmanson alongside a Pentax and a Nagler.

Another time perhaps :D

• 1 year later...
I'm going to look at these with no pre-conceived ideas Steve, I promise :D

Thanks very much for the opportunity to have a look at, and through them - much appreciated :)

I'll write up and post a report as soon as I can.

John

Did you ever get round to doing the report John. Have looked for it but cannot find it. Very interested in the Nirvana ep's and trust your judgement.

Damo

Did you ever get round to doing the report John. Have looked for it but cannot find it. Very interested in the Nirvana ep's and trust your judgement.

Damo

I did but it was some time ago - we need an indexing system for the reviews section I think !.

I'll have a look for it and post a link here when I find it :D

Archived