Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Opinions, not a review

you know i cannot find the magazine, but the sky as night gave the impression there was so much advise available to astronomers on his site.

Indeed there is, but you would need a mortgage to pay for it.

i dont think i'll be going there again

Odd but I somehow fell across his Astronomy for Beginners/Kids last night, then looked at another offering.:):eek::)

Wasn't exactly impressed as there is not a lot to see before having to cough up money, and quite a bit of it.:):evil6:;) No listing of the course contents that I could find.

Keep reading that his/their wives think they should charge even more but out of the apparent goodness of their hearts they are charging less.:):headbang::headbang:

Oooh I think I'll start charging for the use of my HEQ5 guides. Cant polar align - simply pay me £50 and I'll send you a guide.

HEQ5 gummed up - put £200 in the post and I'll show you how to sort it out.

£50 seems a bit steep for an online tutorial to me when you think about what a book would cost.

If I cannot figure out the HEQ5 I have just got I may take you up on the offer. Sort of a full days tutorial.:headbang::icon_scratch:

Do I have to supply food/coffee.;):D:D

How patient are you with a complete idiot:iamwithstupid::):iamwithstupid:

Do we get a 10% discount:happy4::)

for a cup of cocoa and a big bag of revels.

Hey, Mel, you are selling yourself too cheap, I'd pay you cocoa, revels and a Yorkie bar without question ........ All joking aside, I recently re-acquainted myself with one of your tutorials, a great read!

I dont have a guide for the EQ5 (yet) but whats the problem exactly - lots of EQ5 owners on the forum.

It might be better to open a new thread so that people see it or else buried in here it may not get noticed.

Archived