Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

wow : Amazing. Banitov Mask just works

Catanonia

On all the pictures I've seen of it it has a copper coloured bit over part of the aperture that looks like it just blocks light. Given that it's for astro imaging and my new found knowledge of Bahtinov masks I've assumed that's what it was. Are you about to correct me?

err... which silly bit is that?

astrojargon - Bahtinov Focusing Mask Generator: Overview

Make your own custom mask here. I've got three ready printed for cutting (i'm sure i'll screw at least one up). You just enter in your scopes details and away you go.

Although slightly puzzled why we have it in this dodgy SVG format, does anyone actually use it I've been working in design and websites for nearly 10 years now and have only ever seen it as a save option, never, ever come across anyone who actually uses it. Either way i was able to open the SVG in illustrator and create a PDF to print. If anyone needs help with that just shout - only takes me a couple of minutes.

Matt

Although slightly puzzled why we have it in this dodgy SVG format, does anyone actually use it I've been working in design and websites for nearly 10 years now and have only ever seen it as a save option, never, ever come across anyone who actually uses it. Either way i was able to open the SVG in illustrator and create a PDF to print. If anyone needs help with that just shout - only takes me a couple of minutes.

Horrible format - I opened my versions in THE GIMP but you do wonder why they chose this with so many other, better and more universal formats available!

Archived