Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NGC6888

Les Tilly

Hello Les, apologies, I've only just found this.

Superb...amazing depth and dynamic range.

What the OIII has done is toned the reds down and added some very subtle and beautiful shades of colour.

I plan to image this some time this year, and after seeing your image I think I'll use the same filter cobination.

Great result :cool:

Cheers

Rob

Hello Les, apologies, I've only just found this.

Superb...amazing depth and dynamic range.

What the OIII has done is toned the reds down and added some very subtle and beautiful shades of colour.

I plan to image this some time this year, and after seeing your image I think I'll use the same filter cobination.

Great result :cool:

Cheers

Rob

Hi Rob, I would double the amount of time on the OIII I shot 10 minute subs if you can go 20 minutes I would certainly go for it, Then again you will be using a mono camera so you will get very nice results with that.

Thanks for the Kind words

Les

I am continually amazed at the images coming out of the Canon range. Lovely work Les.

Baz.

If you put in a enough time on a subject you can normally get decent results but I still want a CCD camera from Santa :icon_salut:

Archived