SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Interesting Italian review and article website

Some will have come across this website I suspect but I thought I would post it anyway. It is sort of the Italian version of the UK "Scopeviews" site and is the creation of Paulo Casarini. It has an English translation option. Nice to browse on a rainy night and some interesting telescopes are covered🙂

instrumental tests, telescopes, astronomical mounts, planetary photography, deep sky, DIY, double stars, planets (dark-star.it)

The other sections of the website are worth an explore as well.

Edited by John
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• John changed the title to Interesting Italian review and article website
6 hours ago, Hans Joakim said:

A very nice comparison of TSA-102 and FS-128 as well, from 2008 but still very much in line with the discussion in the current thread here on SGL: https://www.dark-star.it/astronomia-articoli-e-test/test-strumentali/takahashi-tsa102-e-fs-128/

Yes I think our friend @Sunshine will find this very gratifying reading.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Thanks! But I can’t read Italian 😅 am I missing the English version?

There is a select language button just below the heading "ASTRONOMIA: ARTICOLI" at the top of the page that I linked to.

Edited by John
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, John said:

Some will have come across this website I suspect but I thought I would post it anyway. It is sort of the Italian version of the UK "Scopeviews" site and is the creation of Paulo Casarini. It has an English translation option. Nice to browse on a rainy night and some interesting telescopes are covered🙂

instrumental tests, telescopes, astronomical mounts, planetary photography, deep sky, DIY, double stars, planets (dark-star.it)

The other sections of the website are worth an explore as well.

~

Thanks for sharing, much to be digested, here.

I do find the single-spaced type a bit tedious, however.

• Like 1