Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Running Man

Rodd

I thought I needed much more data, but now I am not sure.  I have put allot of effort into making as much out of the data as I can on aacount of poor weather.  Here is the final Image.  Do you think luminance will help?  I only took about half as much blue as the other channels, but I dont think its blue deficient, and the blue is not overly noisy.  Seeing was poor for the blue, but I dont think it hurt it too much.  I could collect Ha/OIII, but not sure I want to go in that direction.  Luminance or bust, I think.  Wiould it be worth spedning 5-6 hours collecting luminance, or leave well enouggh alone, the law of diminishing returns and all.

z5b3.thumb.jpg.a63f3be19fa40ce9e5c20fd7aa2f2bc4.jpg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, tooth_dr said:

Are you sure Rodd?!?

The brown dust looks phenomenal, I really like this region in particular.

Thanks , Doc and No! I’m not sure. Normally it would be easy to do it and if it didn’t help much…..”oh well”.  But seeing as I get only a few nights a month to image, and even less for broad band, I hate to lose a night (or two) on a fools errand.