Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

The cloud cleared and Elephants Trunk Nebula captured

Xsubmariner

8 hours ago, windjammer said:

Do you have any processing details

I process using Pixinsight. For my NB data I use mostly the following sequence : WBPP, (ABEorDBE), RC-BXT&NXT Ha only, NXT Sii and Oiii, PixelMath to combine, (ABEorDBE), GHS,  RC-StarX, Colour Masks with Curves Transformation, LHE, CT, Dark Structure Enhance, CT with star image, PixelMath combine starless-stars, CT. 

With NB it’s just fun to experiment and try out different combinations, undoubtedly the RC tools has simplified some of the old processes. 

10 hours ago, Xsubmariner said:

I process using Pixinsight. For my NB data I use mostly the following sequence : WBPP, (ABEorDBE), RC-BXT&NXT Ha only, NXT Sii and Oiii, PixelMath to combine, (ABEorDBE), GHS,  RC-StarX, Colour Masks with Curves Transformation, LHE, CT, Dark Structure Enhance, CT with star image, PixelMath combine starless-stars, CT. 

With NB it’s just fun to experiment and try out different combinations, undoubtedly the RC tools has simplified some of the old processes. 

Thanks for this - good motivation to explore the far reaches of PI!