Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

May contain clouds

SuburbanMak

Congratulations on capturing a full-house (or should it be called a flush?) of cloud on clear outside. I've been looking out for this on clear outside for years and whilst it is mostly cloudy most of the time I've never seen it 100% red.

• Haha 1

I feel like we should turn this into a new game or something!?  A bit like Bingo but we need to find a new word to shout out when it happens.........

No expletives though....thats not allowed! :)

• Haha 1

Might be my fault.

One box of dob 'may contain clouds'

The other box of dob said it 'may contain snow"

Must have used Hermes to ship the clouds and snow though as last night was clear.

• Haha 1

I think it’s standard for a premium refractor that you get a free night or two of clear, you pay good money for that, then back to business-as-usual total wipe-out. That’s certainly been the case for me, 10 nights now of continuous Stratus. Except tonight, when it’s clear! But 50mph wind making the house shake. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Jiggy 67 said:

You've clearly ordered far too much gear from FLO recently, the May Contain Clouds effect is accumulative based on the number of orders placed 

That's true - my bank manager would agree too!