Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

PegasusAstro Moun NYX -101 Facebook page link

themis1985_GR

On 25/12/2022 at 10:00, themis1985_GR said:

PegasusAstro NYX-101 Mount Facebook page. Follow the page for exclusive photos and the first reviews!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/884288909376834

Thanks for the info.

I don't use Facebook.  It would be great if all the news and photos could be on the Pegasus Astro web site for all customers and everyone else to see.

Yesterday I talked to a friend who received his NYX -101 mount with tripod.

Looks and feels really nice and well built. Seems that the first batch of mounts produced by PegasusAstro were delivered in two rounds to the suppliers, with the first round arriving to their happy owners this week, while the second round currently on its way to the suppliers, is expected to reach the final consumers after the 15th of January.

Pretty exciting times as I have one ordered myself....

Planning to replace both my EQ6pro and Azgti, will this mount be the one to rule them all? (At least for payloads up to 20-25kg)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, R26 oldtimer said:

Yesterday I talked to a friend who received his NYX -101 mount with tripod.

Looks and feels really nice and well built. Seems that the first batch of mounts produced by PegasusAstro were delivered in two rounds to the suppliers, with the first round arriving to their happy owners this week, while the second round currently on its way to the suppliers, is expected to reach the final consumers after the 15th of January.

Pretty exciting times as I have one ordered myself....

Planning to replace both my EQ6pro and Azgti, will this mount be the one to rule them all? (At least for payloads up to 20-25kg)

Excellent news, thanks.  I am waiting for mine.