Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Visit to Castillejar

andrew s

Just having a trip to Spain for a weeks holiday and take a new instrument to PixelSkies to fit to my telescope.  Nice to be able to fiddle with it again and meet up with Dave and Michelle two of the  nicest and  most helpful people you could wish to meet. I am now their longest serving customer being second in and number one having left.  

IMG-20221020-WA0004.jpg.49700282af9debd1fc0824cfff216f03.jpg

Regards Andrew 

PS note double stacked pillars not scopes.

PPS note ex Ian King/ @FLO telescope in the background. 

Edited by andrew s
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, andrew s said:

Just having a trip to Spain for a weeks holiday and take a new instrument to PixelSkies to fit to my telescope.  Nice to be able to fiddle with it again and meet up with Dave and Michelle two of the  nicest and  most helpful people you could wish to meet. I am now their longest serving customer being second in and number one having left.  

IMG-20221020-WA0004.jpg.49700282af9debd1fc0824cfff216f03.jpg

Regards Andrew 

PS note double stacked pillars not scopes.

PPS note ex Ian King/ @FLO telescope in the background. 

Did you drag the clouds and rain over there with you :D

Nice looking set up.  How does that work? Are you the only one to use your set up, as I assume it's all your equipment? Are you allowed to sub let it for thr nights you're not using it?

Did you have to take your s ope etc over or did you just have them delivered there? Sorry for all the questions and do tell me to go away if I'm being too nosey!