NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Jupiter & grs 19/07/2022

si@nite

Image taken through a thin layer of cloud this morning but with stable seeing, its a real shame this happens but we cannot have everything can we 😉.

Taken with a C9 skyris 236m 1.5 x barlow.

Jupe 19-07-2022.png

• Like 17

14 hours ago, Kon said:

That's a great result with nice details considering the thin cloud. 

Thanks Kon appreciated!

12 hours ago, neil phillips said:

Nice result that Simon. Like the smooth no noise, unforced processing. Trying too hard with processing is so obvious. But this is natural. 

Cheers Neil came out better than i thought, it was never going to take any harsh processing so went very light on the sharpening, it nulls the detail somewhat but does not destroy the image, to much and the games up as you know, sometimes the less is more approach is the way to go i think!

• Like 1

That as come out really good Simon. I was out shooting Saturn at the same time and I'm having a nightmare trying to process it because of the thin high clouds causing a lot of noise in the image. You have controlled that aspect brilliantly with your Jupiter. well done mate.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...