Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Anybody watching Nasa TV ?

Kai

do you reckon that in 2 hours we could watch them watching us watching them... if you know what I mean?!

Helen

did that when the last shuttle undocked, was watching the two lights and watching them with the uk in the background on the laptop outside at the same time

Saw the ISS through gathering mist up here in west central scotland, whilst watching nasa tv at same time. Me 'n' Allison waved up at them (sigh)

It's the thought that counts hehehe.

Just dissapeared into the earth shadow.

Bloomin' marvelous. Gets me every time.

Cheers,

Andy.

Hi DT, I'm in the States (location's in my signature;)). They'll be cruising overhead here at about 7:30 local (12:35am UT), but I'm guessing by the time they make it across the Atlantic they'll have passed into the Earth's shadow and won't be visible in the UK.

has anyone been to the imax cinema and watched the space station experience,in 3D. It is pretty cool,once my brain had switched into 3d,it felt like the gum i had been chewing for too long,would float in mid air if i had given in to spitting it out.as close to the real perception of space most of us will experience.dont worry,its a bit more updated then the ol red an blue carboard glasses,if u havnt been,then go.

yep,you got loads of those reality shows in usa too ,obviously.yep its cow fodder. mind u i switched on by mistake one time, and little bloke mini-me was in one of the english houses,now that was funny!

Ps.keep your unbrella handy just in case they flush water tanks again tal

Archived