Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Moment of Boredom

Beyond_Vision

Nice re-edit Kevin - did you use PixInsight DBE this time round?

I can sympathise with the weather, the met office may say it's clear but i'm getting alot of high thin cloud & murk at night in my part of somerset. It's great for spotting the constellations as only the major stars shine through, but not so good for an imager :)

cheers

Keith

Nice re-edit Kevin - did you use PixInsight DBE this time round?

I can sympathise with the weather, the met office may say it's clear but i'm getting alot of high thin cloud & murk at night in my part of somerset. It's great for spotting the constellations as only the major stars shine through, but not so good for an imager :)

cheers

Keith

Thanks Keith, yes I ran it through DBE and finished it off in PSCS3. Pix Insight DBE is an awesome tool I will most likely buy the full package when I can afford to :)

Regards

Kevin

Pix Insight DBE is an awesome tool I will most likely buy the full package when I can afford to :)

Ditto. The full version has a different, and better DBE, but the free version is amazing too. Are you signed up for their emails Kevin? They frequently release tutorials etc to help.

Nice re-work, i'm often tempted to do this with older stuff, using newer tricks, but finding time is difficult.

Let's hope we get so snowed under with clear skies that we dont need to go back and re-do old stuff!

Tim

Archived