Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Boeing Starliner launch today!

maw lod qan

There is a proposed Starliner launch scheduled for 6:54 EST. It is targeted for the ISS and must go off at that time!

Cargo and a dummy, non living!

This is the third attempt and if it fails, it could mean a total back to the drawing board for Boeing.

I'm clouded in so will have to stream live!

Boeing is an old name in the exploration of space, so my fingers are crossed for them.

• Like 5

I was going to watch the NASA Spaceflight live stream, but had to turn in early as I needed to make a sharp start this morning, as I have my heating engineer coming.

I just managed to capture Starliner chasing the ISS over uk at 2310. This is a single frame from the movie; the fuzzy dot has to be it. I will process the rest of the images post in the imaging section later.

image.png.122fb3d62f38fbe37f6175e21cd2bbaa.png

Edited by Kon
  • Like 3

seems they're having some minor issues ATM, offset in the display of position.

They'd had issues with thrusters on the way there too with one failing, backup kicked in but also failed then the backup backup worked ok, phew!