Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sellers of eyepiece caps?

Zermelo

I'm trying to find somewhere online that sells eyepiece caps.

I don't mean the 1.25" diameter ones for the barrel, I mean caps for the eye lens end. As I have been acquiring some eyepieces second hand, they don't always have caps. I've fallen back on the old green milk carton top trick, but I'd like to get some proper ones.
Of course the diameter varies, but I need some around 35mm to 40mm, ideally in soft silicone.
Eyepiece manufacturers seem to have no trouble sourcing them, but I've drawn a complete blank.
Does anyone know any outlets for these?

7 minutes ago, Zermelo said:

I'm trying to find somewhere online that sells eyepiece caps.

I don't mean the 1.25" diameter ones for the barrel, I mean caps for the eye lens end. As I have been acquiring some eyepieces second hand, they don't always have caps. I've fallen back on the old green milk carton top trick, but I'd like to get some proper ones.
Of course the diameter varies, but I need some around 35mm to 40mm, ideally in soft silicone.
Eyepiece manufacturers seem to have no trouble sourcing them, but I've drawn a complete blank.
Does anyone know any outlets for these?

Is this of any use?🤔

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194422799433

• Thanks 1