Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hellooooo Pixinsight. Anyone home?

69boss302

I dont know what Im doing wrong.  Ive been trying to get ahold of anyone from pix insight since October but my emails have gone unanswered. I have tried info@pixinsight.com, I have used their Contact Us page many many many times but all my emails go unanswered.  I have tried 4 different email addresses in case one of them was having a problem. I have checked all my spam buckets.  I have gone to the pixinsight facebook group hoping that someone from PI was on there and can help me.   Im completely at a loss and at the point of wanting to give them the middle finger and move on to a different product.

The issue Im having isnt a software issue, otherwise Id just ask the fb group, they are really good.   The issue is that I had a trial license, got to know the software, liked it and now I want to purchase it.  However they strongly recommend I use the  "contact us" form to make sure I can receive their emails back since it will have my license info in it.  They seem to be pretty strict (Im being nice here) about if I dont get the license email, tough luck, they wont resend unless I buy another license.  So in a nutshell I just want to make sure I can get an email from them so I can go ahead and purchase a license.  And at this point my trial license has long since expired, I cant renew because they wont answer me, and I wont fork out that kind of money HOPING I get a reply.

I think this post has devolved to venting, and before I really tell how I feel, Ill stop here :)   Any suggestions appreciated, including alternative software, or extending my trial. Thank you

Bob

Hi

As you have had a trial licence I am sure they will reply - For some reason thy have problems recieving emails from certain domains and then licences disapear in email land ca.

I can assure you , that you will not be charged twice :).

If want to send me a private email with you details I will make contact for you and make sure its sorted out for you

Regards

Harry Page

51 minutes ago, 69boss302 said:

Thanks guys, no I didnt post on their forums. I guess I can do that as a last resort

It's a useful place to be for PI in general so I'd recommend joining if you're thinking of buying the SW anyway.

On 14/01/2022 at 01:20, 69boss302 said:

I think this post has devolved to venting, and before I really tell how I feel, Ill stop here :)   Any suggestions appreciated, including alternative software, or extending my trial. Thank you

Bob

Try siril (free) and Affinity Photo (trial and then very cheap). Have a look at my posts. All done with those.

PI does not deserve your money.

Stu

4 hours ago, powerlord said:

Try siril (free) and Affinity Photo (trial and then very cheap). Have a look at my posts. All done with those.

PI does not deserve your money.

Thank you very much Stu. I appreciate the recommendations!

Bob