Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Stupid question.

argonaut

It's a good question Argonaut...

I'm blowed if I know the answer, so you'll have to humour me too.

Apparently, I am a friendless wonder - but I'm bearing up well!

There is nothing sinister about it. I think it's fair to say forums have a wide range of differing personalities and interests. You may find you have developed an affinity with a few members, and if that is so, you decide if you wish to invite them to be a friend.

You can get an invite from a member to be their friend, you can accept, or not as you see fit. It was in operation in version 1, so it's not new. It is more visible in this version.

That is my interpretation anyway. No doubt I will be corrected if I have it wrong.:lol:

Ron.:blob8:

What is this 'friends' thing I keep seeing. Is there something different with PMing them or something?

I know it's a stupid question,but humour me :blob8:

Glen.

I was hoping it was something to do with Jennifer Aniston. :lol:

No wonder she ain't emailed me yet!!

Jeff.

It's a good question Argonaut...

I'm blowed if I know the answer, so you'll have to humour me too.

Apparently, I am a friendless wonder - but I'm bearing up well!

Don't worry Lulu, I haven't got any friends either. We can be friendless together - errrmm but that might make us friends :lol: (coo-errr gosh, and you a gurl, chiz chiz as Molesworth would sa)

Don't worry Lulu, I haven't got any friends either. We can be friendless together - errrmm but that might make us friends :lol: (coo-errr gosh, and you a gurl, chiz chiz as Molesworth would sa)

Ha!

Far from being a disadvantage, Wingman, being a friendless wonder is vital to being a misunderstood genius, as any fule kno...

(as long as you don't end up cutting off your ear).

Archived