Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Iris nebula......with bunnies.

paul mc c

Again still learning with the zwo 533 mc and Astro Pixel Processor,but can see some progress anyway.

Iris nebula around 5 hours lights,flats and dark flats......though for some reason i have dust bunnies which tells me i didn't add the flats/dark flats correctly.

Forgive all the issues but as i say still getting to grips with the new gear.

iris nebula.jpg

Edited by paul mc c
  • Like 2

Nice image  Paul, nice nebula/star colour

Are you using a reducer,is so  you may need abit more spacing as the stars in the corner are pointing inwards slightly.. also your background sky looks abit dark, it might be the compression but check your blackpoint isn't clipped , you maybe throwing away hard earned data 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, newbie alert said:

Nice image  Paul, nice nebula/star colour

Are you using a reducer,is so  you may need abit more spacing as the stars in the corner are pointing inwards slightly.. also your background sky looks abit dark, it might be the compression but check your blackpoint isn't clipped , you maybe throwing away hard earned data 

No reducer, but probably need one, yea I have a lot to learn. I will have another play with my data and see if I can improve.