Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NEW Sky-Watcher Virtuoso GTi

FLO

Sky-Watcher have released two compact tabletop telescopes that provides computerised GOTO and 'Freeedom Find' wirelessly via your smartphone or tablet. 

Though intended for tabletop use both have a regular 3/8" tripod bush so can be used with the Sky-Watcher 3/8" tripod or an any other suitably sized photo tripod.

Sky-Watcher Skymax-127 Virtuoso GTi

Sky-Watcher Heritage-150P Flextube Virtuoso GTi

879503133_Skymax-127VirtuosoGTi4SGL.jpeg.4c080cb98ca64a28552d30fb7fe606d5.jpeg

• Like 2

I noticed these had popped up ... what strikes me as strange is that the heritage 130 has (I believe) a 3/8" tripod bush but my heritage 150 doesn't. I'd always guessed this was possibly due to the greater weight and size of the 150 , but this new virtuoso 150 has a tripod bush, and it is quite a bit heavier than the plain 150 heritage  ....

Heather

Edited by Tiny Clanger
oops, 3/8 not 1/4"

I've just come across these while researching Push To options for my Heritage 150p. For now it looks like I'll be trying out SkEye and attaching my phone to the scope, but I would definitely have bought one of these had they been released while I was looking for a scope.

Milady B x