Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Bought my wife some new Binoculars

So my good lady has developed an interest in bird watching, i had a shocking pair of travel 10x21 folding bins i let her use, just to see if the interest grew....it did, so i have bought her a new set of better bins from ebay, that will also get some use in astro.

I took a chance and got a new set of 10x42, small binoculars from ebay new and less than £21 posted..............I have to say i am mega impressed with the quality of the item and  more so the super quality of the image they give, better than my old Bresser 10x50`s

Edited by nightfisher
  • Like 2

• nightfisher changed the title to Bought my wife some new Binoculars

Somewhat surprised you’ve got a good pair for that sort of price. There are bargains to be had but the lower price you go the higher the risk of lemons. A good pair of binoculars transforms the view day or night as long as you can keep them stable enough. Do post a review and any observing reports.

Peter