Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

N.I.N.A - imaging

7 minutes ago, Tommohawk said:

Yes but starlight express isn't on the list of cameras which Nina supports. It might have been updated since then but if nina doesn't support your camera you may need to select the ascom driver.

5 minutes ago, Tommohawk said:

That could be the problem. I was thinking of going over to zwo cameras when money allows

ZWO cameras are certainly very good, but in the meantime you might like to try ASCOM drivers. They are freely available, although sometimes you don't get such complete control over the camera as with dedicated drivers.

• 2 weeks later...

Update last night when it cleared up I went out side & connected my laptop fired everything up & connected nina to the equipment did a 10sec exposure good focus was on my imaging screen so I did autofocus run through all the filters. most filters had around 0.8 - 1.00 hfr with some down to 0.72