NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

StarGaZine - The Future

Grant

• 4 weeks later...

Turnout was quite low at our first try of a Wednesday talk so we are thinking some more and will have a gap in August now but will try to restart again in September / October as the nights start drawing back in again.

We are hoping to spend that gap arranging a full program of speakers for next year so we can be prepared ahead and give people plenty of notice about upcoming speakers - if you have any suggestions for speakers, please do let us know.

• Thanks 4

Having only just ventured this far into the forum I missed these talks so once the new schedule is announced it may be worth having a banner on the main site to raise people's awareness as I'm sure there are a fair few who would be interested. 

Could also specify that it's a Zoom astro talk as the name StarGaZine didnt give too much away I'll be honest!

Looking forward to catching the next one, sounds like a good concept. 

11 minutes ago, etsatlo said:

Having only just ventured this far into the forum I missed these talks so once the new schedule is announced it may be worth having a banner on the main site to raise people's awareness as I'm sure there are a fair few who would be interested. 

Could also specify that it's a Zoom astro talk as the name StarGaZine didnt give too much away I'll be honest!

Looking forward to catching the next one, sounds like a good concept. 

there is a banner on the main page when programmes scheduled you can also catchup on youtube also when scheduled all details published Zoom details etc etc 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV7I4X4eUSGn-_P9MDolYHQ

Edited by fozzybear
added text

• 2 months later...