Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

ASIair Pro update to v 1.6

1 hour ago, johnst said:

I'm keeping an eye on this thread because I'm considering buying the ASIair pro and need as much info as possible as to how good it is! 

I is already very good.

Hi

Thank you for your replies - I will wait until v1.6 becomes 'official', not beta.

The ASIair is good! Mine works perfectly on v1.5 but there is a slight hiccup - not too much of a problem.

Connected to the SW6-R-Pro it does not do a Meridian flip. It says it is going to but doesn't. Apparently it is a known 'bug' for some in v1.5. I've also seen that changing the USB cable to the scope fixed the problem in one case.

However I would recommend it.

I've just received the Vonets WiFi extender - works great with distinct improvement in the WiFi range; can readily use it from indoors now.

G

14 hours ago, GrampyG said:

Hi Dave,

I prefer Android. Never had a problem but I have with iPad

G

Yeah if I try to update with iPad the update circle just goes around and around for a while then says " update failed " update on iPhone is all done and dusted in no time.

Dave