Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SPC880NC Can it still work with windows 10?

Hello every one, new boy here.

Nice to see a strong Somerset presence, I am in Bristol myself but from Watchet originally.

I have bought an SPC880NC on ebay for £30 having read that it can be made to work with Windows 10. After having made the purchase I realised that most of the references on actually doing this date from 2010 or so and all the links to required drivers etc seem to not work anymore. One of the more recent references I found came from your forum in 2019,penned by James F. I am hoping that James F or anyone else with "the knowledge" will be able to help me out.

Barry

I can't help you with Windows 10 I'm afraid, as I don't use Windows at all unless it's totally unavoidable.  I believe the camera does still work on Linux and therefore should work with a Raspberry Pi, for instance, but that doesn't help you much :(

James