sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_31.thumb.jpg.b7a41d6a0fa4e315f57ea3e240acf140.jpg

New Star trails app on iPad and iPhone - Need beta testers.

Hi... Hope this is ok to post here.

I've built an app to create star trail images and videos using an iPad or an iPhone and i'm really struggling to find beta testers.

Check out the photo and video I've added to the post to see what it can do and and click the link if you want to try it out.

https://sites.google.com/view/starstackerforios-beta/home for info.

https://testflight.apple.com/join/7iLGfVDG to get the beta.

It's free to have early access to the beta. I'm just hoping to get a bit of feedback before it releases.

Many thanks!

Orion.jpg

Edited by Macropanda

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Daniel Valencia
      Hi Guys!
      My name is Daniel and I am from Ecuador, I love astronomy and the secrets our universe holds. I love Jupiter, our big brother, so I opened this forum to talk about facts, secrets, theories, etc. About our gas giant!
    • By theonlypromg
      The Great Conjunction
      who else waiting for the Great Conjunction between Saturn and Jupiter in 21 December 2020
      Click here to watch

• By tony_cameraguru
      Hi all
      I have been imaging M45 and have come up with this form of issue with the stars. It almost looks like I have left (and I did think this) the Bahtinov mask on, however I didn't. This is not the first time I have noticed this star issue. Any ideas? This is my equipment: Explore Scientific 80ED Apo Triplet; Explore Scientific Field Flattener; Canon 250D mod; 2in UHC filter; 60mm Guidescope; ZWO ASI120MC-S.

• By SeBasstian
      I have a huge problem with DSS.
      About a week ago, I took 300, 2 second long exposures of Andromeda with my skywatcher 90/900.
      But when DSS started scanning the stars in the images, it only registered about 5 stars at 40%. And only 7 stars at 20%. I tried to stack them and selected stack 100% of frames, but it only stacked around 29.
      I even tried it at 4% where it registered around 40 stars, but DSS crashed mid process due to the immense amount of stars being scanned (60 000 per image at least). 
      I tried it sooooo many times, but I don't get it to work. It somehow stacked 131 images I took of the lagune nebula (1 second lang exposure). You couldn't see the actual nebula, but some bright stars were there and DSS was able to stack. 
      In the Andromeda pics, there were like 5 times more stars, but it didn't work. 
      If anyone knows what's wrong, pls help me!!! I'm slowly loosing it on that nonsense. 
    • By jamesj01
      Hi everyone - juts purchased my first telescope and am asking for advice on what is best to be seen through this telescope as a starter - have already seen the moon and some distant stars and am comfortable with using all of the eye pieces included. What would anyone recommend?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.