Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Heart and Soul with 6d

AbsolutelyN

Last night was quite windy and showers kept sweeping over so I put the 6d (modified) and Canon 200mm lens (stopped down to about f4) for a quick image when conditions allowed. It's about 2 hours of data with moonlit sky - 60 second subs. 

heart-and-soul-6d-200mm.thumb.jpg.381926c3d7f30c3387a8f022287ae577.jpg

Edited by AbsolutelyN
  • Like 8

Challenging conditions Tristan and it still worked out well - I am definitely a fan of these wide fov images and seeing things in relation to one another.

RGB gives a quite different perspective on this pair of targets and it is nice to see lots of dusty stuff all around too; all too often (and I used to be mega guilty of this) it is obiliterated by moving the black point too far to the right.

Thanks for sharing.

Adrian

37 minutes ago, Adreneline said:

Challenging conditions Tristan and it still worked out well - I am definitely a fan of these wide fov images and seeing things in relation to one another.

RGB gives a quite different perspective on this pair of targets and it is nice to see lots of dusty stuff all around too; all too often (and I used to be mega guilty of this) it is obiliterated by moving the black point too far to the right.

Thanks for sharing.

Adrian

Thanks Adrian. It's largely your widefield images which made me go with the 200mm lens in the first place. I might try it with the 1600MM next time. 

• Like 1