Combining Different Image Sets

What's the best / easiest way to combine two different image sets?

I'm currently imaging LBN 325 in narrowband @ 300sec exposures and intend to shoot another set of RGB subs @ 60sec for star colour, which I then want to combine.

I'm mostly using Photoshop + learning (slowly) PixInsight and really want to keep it as simple as possible + without purchasing / learning another software package; I appreciate there is such software that will do this?  I should have done this ages ago but too lazy! 

Thanks, Graham

Edited by groberts

As well as image integration  there is pixel math, i.e it can be  as simple as ticking create new image and typing  image1 + image2 providing  they match etc, there are several scripts plus blender which blends 2 images (even shows the pixel  math for each blending action at the bottom of the tool which is useful)

I'm trying to  find best way to blend narrowband and broadband reflection nebula hence I'm trying the different approaches

I'm not really an expert on blending but I'm testing  what works and doesn't - trial and error may not be the quickest way but its a good way  to learn

• Like 1