SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Sorry Another Registar Job M31 - All My Data

Psychobilly

Spent a few hours sortign out all my "historic" data so that I cna go on a Registar Marathon..

Here's the first - Almost every bit of M31 data I have ever captured from the D200, un Modded 350D,Modded 350D and 1000D on all my Widefield scopes...

I havent worked out what the total exposures liekly to be but it will be quite a lot...

11737_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Billy....

Thanks Guys ...

I think I need to work more on the individual "super subs" (the stacked images out of DSS) before combining them in Registar... need to try and get similar colour balance and background levels... I still can't get over how it combines anything with anything... I think a few might have the core burnt out but didnt pay much attention to them to be honest...will have to do that the next cloudy night...all I have done tonight is sort through all my data for the regular targets over the last 12 months. Put it in a sensible place and convert all the files to 16bit uncompressed tiffs which is the tiff format supported by Registar.

Billy...

Very nice Billy I think I ran out of objects to combine

I still have quiet a few more to do... It (Registar) will certainly alter the way I capture data in future...got some daft ideas... but need to alter the obs viewing port before I can put them into practice...

Billy..

its probably close to 15 hours worth of subs from 4 different cameras and 2 different scopes im counting the modded and unmodded 350d as 2 cameras...

Need to sort the core out though will have to work on the individual super subs... pity i didn't know about the focus masks sooner as it would have been a lot shraper as well as some of the early data is soft...

Billy...

Nice pictures, the second attempt looks more blue for some reason not sure

which one I prefer. Nice colours though in the first.

Great!

NC

Pita this colour lark.... the first one was definitely too red... caused by one dodgy super sub... I am sure someone like Rob H could pull a load more out of the data :hello2:

Billy...

Archived