Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Veil Nebula Complex - 180mm lens

tooth_dr

Still getting to grips with the dome so concentrating on that first.  The alignment of my imaging scopes/lens isnt right so unfortunately this is badly framed.  Also when woke up with scope and dome slit werent aligned, so not sure what is happening there.  I think SGPro might have something to do with it, but will look into that.

Integration date and exposure: 07 August 11 x 1200s

Camera: QHY9 mono

Filters: Baader H-alpha filter 7nm

Lens: Nikon 180mm lens F2.8 (at F4.0)

Mount: Mesu e200 guided with finderguider 290MM

Thanks

Adam.

Veil-complex-MONO-session_1-1-St.jpg

• Like 13

despite the little hick-ups you had a very nice result.  recently i learned remote controlling my scope , still not dare to leave it all alone a night long . now i am trying to save up for an obsie to keep all settled . sooner or later i'll get the habbit to go sleep and let the marvel technique do his thing at night :)

• Like 1

Nice one Adam..  are you using latest version of SGPro as there was a bug in the dome settings (asked for radius but needed diameter or vice versa) which  caused issues similar to yours .. was fixed around the turn of the year 

7 minutes ago, Laurin Dave said:

Nice one Adam..  are you using latest version of SGPro as there was a bug in the dome settings (asked for radius but needed diameter or vice versa) which  caused issues similar to yours .. was fixed around the turn of the year 

Thanks Dave, Thats interesting.  I have the latest version of SGPro, as I update it any time it asks, but I'm sure I put in radius and not diameter