Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Astronomy Clubs near Camberley/Farnborough?

hi I've been observing for a few months now and started a bit of EEVA (when the clouds clear). So I'm not a total beginner but feel I could benefit from joining a club to learn how to get the best out of my equipment. Are there any clubs currently running in Camberley/Farnborough area (or are planning to open up again soon)? Cheers Greg

UK_Clubs

Appears 6 listed for Surrey, not sure of counties that boarder your part of the county. Sometimes there are clubs just over a county boundry. I gather that Guildford one is quite sizeable and was active. Friend said it is part of the university or at least works with them.

Pays to look at 2 or 3 is likely a good idea. As hard to say what makes a good club for one person.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hi mate I’m in camberley and I’ve been given a telescope I believe it’s a celeron with stand 

I want to use it with my grandchildren and being a novice wondering if you would mind showing me how to set it up and use I have attached photo of it and my nephew will be bringing it down from Scotland in couple of weeks 

hoping u can help me out as a hands on demonstration is much easier to learn from than random internet video 

regards 

George

<private contact details removed>

IMG_1380.jpeg

Edited by Cornelius Varley
private contact details removed

• 2 months later...