Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Can't upload pics... help@

StargeezerTim

It's probably not the right forum but if anyone can help, I'm sure it will come from here. I've posted another message that has been put on the community section and also sent a message to the site without reply.

I have reached my upload limit and need to delete past attachments before I can upload any more.

Trouble is, I can't see any way of deleting those attachments even though they are all listed there.

Has anyone faced and resolved this... 

Stay safe, Tim.

4 hours ago, johninderby said:

Deleting attachments is a pain. You have to go to a post and delete the attachment while editing that particular post.

Thanks John,

I've just returned to this after 18 months... So I have uploaded a few images since return and I can delete them by editing the post. 99.9% of my uploads were 2018 and before but when I look at those posts, there is no option to 'Edit post', that is only there on the recent ones.

Anyone have any other ideas? My messages through the e-mail link on the site are not being answered.... Could a moderator pick this up and sort something please?

8 minutes ago, johninderby said:

While you can see the uploaded attachments list with thumbnails that about it. Can’t directly delete them. You can click on the link to go to a post and manualy delete the image. 

The issue for me is that most of my posts were 2018 and earlier and although I can see them, there is no way to edit or delete them. 😣

In the good old days you only got 30 seconds or some such to edit a post so older posts don't have an edit button.

Dave

PS: That's a lot of attachments I've only used 7% in donkies years 😂

Edited by Davey-T