Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

AZ EQ6 GT both axis no response?

Adrian Celija

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julian hi, 

Thanks for everything but looks like my mobo is gone. I will order a new one.....I tried everything I could, trying to find if mobo doesn't have power on molex, regulator and all stuff I could, like motor connection, and voltage on connection, voltage on HC connection etc.....everything looks fine but I noticed a little smell once I opened mobo, that particular smell of electronics. it means nothing but could be symptom of something dead on mobo. I can get az eq6 R mobo with its faceplate.  will let you know once I get it and replace it. 

Edited by Adrian Celija

7 hours ago, Dr_Ju_ju said:

You'll also then have the PC\USB port connection, so can definitely forget the handset....  I'm almost tempted to get the updated mobo\faceplate as well....

You mean to have USB type B on faceplate and regluar USB type A on other side of cable to connect the mount and pc for ascom ?

model koji bi trebao isto odgovarati.JPG

Edited by Adrian Celija