Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

10% off Tele Vue Eyepieces, Barlows, Powermates & Paracorr

FLO

TeleVue_GoodBuy_2019_promo_banner.jpg

Tele Vue have announced their 'GoodBuy 2019 Sale' promotion 🎅 

10% off Tele Vue eyepieces, barlows, Powermates & Paracorr. 

(We have already applied the 10% discounts so no need to enter a code). 

Offer ends 27th December. 

Tele Vue Plössls 50Âș Eyepieces

Tele Vue Barlows

Tele Vue Powermates

Tele Vue Panoptic 68Âș Eyepieces

Tele Vue Delite 62Âș Eyepieces

Tele Vue Nagler 82Âș Eyepieces

Tele Vue Delos 72Âș Eyepieces

Tele Vue 3-6mm Nagler 50Âș Zoom Eyepiece

Tele Vue Ethos 100Âș & 110Âș Eyepieces

Tele Vue Visual-Imaging Paracorr Type-2

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My 24mm Panoptic, which I ordered before Christmas arrived today, I note that not only has the 10 % off sale now ended, but some Tele Vue prices now have increased to more than what they were before the sale, so that I actually ended up saving  nearly 20 % on current prices.

John 

40 minutes ago, johnturley said:

... I note that not only has the 10 % off sale now ended, but some Tele Vue prices now have increased to more than what they were before the sale, so that I actually ended up saving  nearly 20 % on current prices.

John 

Good saving John.

I recall that the 10% off sale has often been followed by a price increase by Tele Vue in the past.

1 hour ago, johnturley said:

My 24mm Panoptic, which I ordered before Christmas arrived today, I note that not only has the 10 % off sale now ended, but some Tele Vue prices now have increased to more than what they were before the sale, so that I actually ended up saving  nearly 20 % on current prices.

I am guessing our pre-sale Tele-Vue eyepiece prices increased 5-8%, depending on the eyepiece. 

19 minutes ago, John said:

Good saving John.

I recall that the 10% off sale has often been followed by a price increase by Tele Vue in the past.

We are not aware of an increase at Tele-Vue, though you might be right. I will check when we reopen in the New Year. Here at FLO our TeleVue eyepiece prices had not changed for several months so were overdue a review. You should find our TeleVue eyepieces prices are similar to US $ prices, plus the usual UK Duty & VAT. (When we became a TeleVue stockist we promised here at SGL we would set UK prices of TeleVue eyepieces as close to US prices as possible. We have done that) 😇

HTH, 

Steve 

• Thanks 1