NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

M45 + another 2 hours Total so Far 4h 20mins

Psychobilly

Thansk guys I never dreamt I'd be getting anywhere close to these by now.. It's only 4 months since I joined SGL but the help and inspiration that you get on here is phenomenal far exceeds anything on the other fora...

Worrying thing is this is post number 2991...so only another 9 to go for another milestone...

Do I qualify as a postaholic... and is there a cure....

Ah well you have peace and quiet for a few days over Wales Rally GB...

I need mobile broadband.. and I Just remembered where to get it.... :) In my draw at work...

Billy...

Thanks again for the comments ... clear skies are a rarity for me think I had 3 partial nights out and one all nighter (when i lost 9 hours of data) in November ... last night i packed up to early onthe first band of cloud but looks like I might have ended on a high data wise so probably the best thing to have done as I am now not goign to have another chance to image until at least Tuesday of next week when luna will be a PITA again...

Billy...

Cheers...

Not to bad for a DIY modded DSLR I suppose... Maybe OSC imaging isn't as bad as its made out to be...Another 2 to 4 hours of decent data should se it finished...I want to bring out the detail below and to the left of the and get a bit more depth to the image....

You'll know when its finished it will have a frame added...

Billy...

Archived