Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

2012 Obsy Build Montage Video.

Chris

I have fond memories of building and using this Obsy at my previous house. I don't have the garden for an Obsy where I am, but we're moving again soon so I'm planning on building another. Here's hoping anyway :) 

I'll never forget finding live WW2 ammo when I was prepping the ground!

• Like 6

Thanks for this. It's interesting seeing the different types of bases used to support the building. 'Tis a shame you had to move after all that work - I look forward to seeing any future build threads. Hope the new house is a keeper! 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Beulah said:

Thanks for this. It's interesting seeing the different types of bases used to support the building. 'Tis a shame you had to move after all that work - I look forward to seeing any future build threads. Hope the new house is a keeper! 

Thanks, yes the new house will have everything we need once renovated, including a garden large and open enough for another obsy :) 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lockie said:

the new house will have everything we need once renovated, including a garden large and open enough for another obsy :) 

Glad to hear the plans are crystallising, Chris. Sounds excellent.

Any idea on when you'll be able to move in?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JeremyS said:

Glad to hear the plans are crystallising, Chris. Sounds excellent.

Any idea on when you'll be able to move in?

Thanks Jeremy, we have a moving date for the 29th of July so it's all go at the moment. Although I say that with caution as we are just about to exchange any day now. As you know, nothings set in stone until contracts are exchanged. 

• Like 1