Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Simple Webcam Astro Mod - How to guide.

Chris

11 minutes ago, fozzybear said:

As Sergei would say "Simples" I like what you have done Great.

lol Thanks, I missed a trick there, I should have stuck Sergei on the video thumbnail! 

• Like 1

Great Chris, I never realised it was so easy to do this. Some nice colour and detail on Jupiter, I reckon under the right conditions that camera/scope combo could produce some very nice stacked images. 👍 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, RobertI said:

Great Chris, I never realised it was so easy to do this. Some nice colour and detail on Jupiter, I reckon under the right conditions that camera/scope combo could produce some very nice stacked images. 👍 

Thanks Rob :) Indeed! I think a lot of these webcams (especially the ball type) work with the adaptor, and this does make the mod much easier.

You can't beat the caramel coloured banding on Jupiter presented by refractors. If I can get tracking sorted on the astro FI I'll try a stack and see how it looks :) 

23 hours ago, Lockie said:

Thanks Rob :) Indeed! I think a lot of these webcams (especially the ball type) work with the adaptor, and this does make the mod much easier.

You can't beat the caramel coloured banding on Jupiter presented by refractors. If I can get tracking sorted on the astro FI I'll try a stack and see how it looks :) 

Amazing this will save me £400 and the hardest part was taping it back together thanks