NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Crazy cheap price on TS-AZ5 ( Skytee II) Mount on ABS

johninderby

Have just seen a TS-AZ5 mount which is the same as the Skytee II on ABS at the silly price of £75.00 ?

Maybe they have looked at the price of the Skywatcher AZ5 which is a totaly different mount? So as long as it’s not a scam a great deal.

I've just looked and the description on ABS states that it's based on the Skytee so the seller knows what it is. Seller is in Belgium and price doesn't include shipping but even so its a crazy low price. 

Maybe a typo missing the initial 1 and meant to be 175?

Thanks for sharing, not in the market for one but might be worth asking for more details for someone. 

Hi, that is probably mine you have seen ;-) I'm selling several things I don't need anymore, but I'm not really strapped for cash, I just want it gone, it's standing in my way. In hindsight I probably set the price to low but hey, you are always allowed to offer me more ;-)

Archived