Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M45 from short session under 26% Moon

PeterCPC

I took the opportunity of a short clear spell on Sunday even though the Moon was out. I only managed to get 14 subs at 300secs but I am relatively pleased with the result. Taken with modded 1200d and ED80 400ISO and including an IDAS HEUIB-II filter. Processed in APP with tweeks in Affinity Photo. Normally I wouldn't have bothered with the Moon out but there has been so very few chances to image lately. Hope you enjoy.

Peter

M45a.jpg

I feel you have every right to be pleased,it is a very nice shot, to me it shows you don't need to spend 1000's on gear to get very good results, and I mean no disrespect with that remark.  Stars look good all the way across the FOV do you use a flattener?

Alan

28 minutes ago, alan potts said:

I feel you have every right to be pleased,it is a very nice shot, to me it shows you don't need to spend 1000's on gear to get very good results, and I mean no disrespect with that remark.  Stars look good all the way across the FOV do you use a flattener?

Alan

Yes Alan - the Skywatcher 0.85 one.

Peter

Archived